Monday, August 12, 2013

The one with the Rock Garden

I know I know I sound like every other mother out ther but seriously where has the time gone I honestly can't believe you are 8 months old already. They have been the fastest, most amazing, most rewarding, most fantastic, most hectic and most sleepless 8 months of my life.

 We took you to Reader Rock Gardens today and it was beautiful. We has the stroller so we couldn't really go round all the garden but we managed to get some photos. We put you down to crawl and you HATED the feel of the grass on your legs and hands. Daddy tried to show you it was ok to crawl but you still weren't convinced.




Your top right tooth broke the skin fully today and your teeth are sore, you also seem to be catching the cold you gave me and you are miserable my heart aches to hear you sob in your sleep beside me, I wish I could take away all the pain and discomfort.

 I love you today and always, mammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment