Monday, August 12, 2013

The one with the Height and Weight

Today we went and got your height and weight measurements for 8 months (yes I know im two days late but the clinic isnt open on a Saturday).  You are now 73.5cm tall and weigh 18.76lbs!  Which puts you in the 82nd percentile for height and 28th percentile for weight, still tall and skinny :).  I knew you had grown this month you just seemed to be so tall but i still got a shock when i found out you grew 4cm!




After the clinic we had a boring day we went to Target and all you got were socks and a discount CD, then home for lunch.  You will pretty much not take your bottle at noon now, you took 50mls today but then you wolf down your food.  I was a little worried about you not eating enough but you put on about a lb last month so im thinking we are good, ill just keep letting you guide me!

After lunch we had a walk around 130th getting stuff for dinner!  When we got home i got you down for a nap which you really needed but as always decided to fight.

I had to take your mobile off your crib I caught you standing trying to use the elephant to keep your balance, my life is never going to be the same it's going to be full of mischief and adventuring and I couldn't be happier.

I love you today and always mammy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment